Friday, July 2, 2010

more randomness..

Ok.. I think this is like day 7.. I have not had a good day.. or evening for my diet... although I did eat a salad and chicken for lunch today.. I also had a candy bar.. oh well.. no need to beat myself up about it... I can just brush myself off and keep going. I have been told that if you deprive yourself of the things you want then when you do get it.. you can over do it.. so i will not deprive myself.. just eat alittle less.. The 4th of July weekend is coming up and you know that always means BBQ's... but I am going to be ok this year. Just take it "one burger at a time"... LOL.. take it slow and easy.. don't over do it and keep my head in the game. I know no one really reads this stuff so i just type what i am feeling at the time I write. It is 8:44 and i am going to play a game watch a movie and hit the sack... goodnight bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment