Thursday, July 15, 2010

OK.. since no one really says anything or comments on here.. i am wondering if anyone is reading my ramblings... So here goes more.. not sure what day it is.... I have started back at the YMCA and doing water aerobics .. so this is the second day of exercise.. and guess what????? The pool is closed.. so.. i am doing my exercise at home.. with my theraband... not the same.. but better then doing nothing... Went to the Dr the other day.. blood pressure was good.. pulse was good.. weight.. was less 2 lbs... slow slow slow... but slow is good.. or better then losing 20lbs in 2weeks or something.. anyway.. going for now.. will try to keep the Many fans.. LOL up to date.. Please if you are reading my blog.. please join so i know there is someone out there... Night..

3 comments:

  1. Carol,

    Thank you for sending this blog site. I guess I was on vacation when u first started this and commented via f/b that I would join you. So here I am. I started my diet the day I returned to work ( bad idea I know- but got to start sometime)So that was 7/6 and then got my butt in gear and started exercising again. 50 lbs loss would be awesome. Lets make that OUR GOAL. Guess we will have to use your b day as a goal date- since mine was 7/7. I know what you mean about not doing the used to and all the other stuff. Love ya hang in there u r a great friend and we can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew!! It's finally Friday. I am not sure if I am doing this right, more than likely not but I have tried to figure it out.

    What a stressful week, seems like we have so much going on at work and so much expectations that I could scream.... which is actually better than my usual way of handling things. Yes, I have realized that I am an emotional eater, no matter what the emotion I can find something to eat. BUT I have been doing better with this... now I just get something to cold to drink and try to "cool" down." Carol, hope your doing good on your journey. Lets keep going girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok.. I have had a heck of a week and weekend...can't seem to keep myself on track.. to much going on.. but we know that is only an excuse... that is the part inside of me that doesn't want me to make it through... so it is the day after my birthday and so sad to say i didn't make it.. BUT.. I am down but not for the count.. I am just going to make a new goal.. and i know now i have support to do this.. My family, co-workers (thanks brenda) and some friends online... so LET'S DO THIS...

    ReplyDelete