Monday, July 26, 2010
Today i am off of work and have given myself a "free day" not worried about doing much.. but ended up doing more then i wanted so.. i have rewarded myself with something i have been wanting for 2 weeks... CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM... not the fat free kind or the frozen yogurt kind.. the real deal.... HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM... AND IT IS YUMMY... I felt like i have done a pretty good job doing what i needed to do and i decided i wanted it so i would have some.. not a lot.. just enough to satisfy me.. so let me get back to my treat before it melts on me... hope everyone has had a great day... God bless...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here we r again at another week, I don't think it will be easy b/c those don't exist for us. But I will not allow those who cause stress & craziness to drive me to eat and ruin my diet & exercise. Instead I will put their faces on the treadmill and walk, walk, walk. LOL. the faces on the punching bag works wonders too. Got to keep going no matter how tough it gets.
ReplyDeleteAnother Month has gone by... and i still say i am not giving up... i have enlisted the help of a co-worker who is also struggling... and we are using the AA approach .. she is my support and i am hers.. if we feel like we are going to give in.. we can contact each other and work through it.. I know i can do this.. and with the help of God, my friends, family.. i know i can...
ReplyDelete