Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Random stuff

This is day 4 ... I have done ok so far.. I have lost 2 lbs so far. Yay... it is a start. I am trying to keep my head in the game so to speak. I have been doing my exercise 3 times a week... very moderate exercise.. drinking ALOT of water.. i feel like i am floating away. This has been an ok day .. did have a co-worker who's grandson died today in a drowning accident.. so tragic... brings back to many memories for me... Life is so short.. and that is one reason i am doing this.. I would like to be there for my grandkids.. to see them grow up get married and make me a great grandma someday.. ok.. enough for now... If there is something you would like me to blog about... let me know... I am new at this so i am making it up as i go.. next blog will be on Friday.. Have a good one...

No comments:

Post a Comment