Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Better late then not

Okay it has been over a week since my last post.. or at least I think it has.. so.. I got back down to where I was last week and am working on going 2 or 3 more before next Monday.. gotta do some extra work this week and the weekend, been kinda hard to walk. But.. I have gotten more walking in other ways this week as I continue to park farther away from the door and walking around in the store and just looking.. okay.. I did buy some stuff.. but I have a baby shower to go to... so it was needed.. anyway.. continue to work on this vice of mine... gotta get my mind in the right place.. I know I need to do this.... my get up and go went without me though... I am getting myself in the right frame of mind. Thanks to my family and my sweetie who helps keep me going when I think I am just gonna quit..but.. he says.. QUITING IS NOT AN OPTION.. WE ARE FIXING THIS... Thanks babe!!!
.. until next week... keep it real.. God bless you all who are in my corner..

No comments:

Post a Comment