Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another week

Another week gone by and I am happy to say another 3lbs this week..... I seem to not have much time on my hands for much exercise lately, but have been doing some leg exercises when I can at my second job if there is not a client present, and also parking further away seems to be helping out and giving me that "little walk" that I need. I have a lot of support from family, friends and especially my honey bunch. He just doesn't know how much he has helped me. We kind of keep each other in check, making sure we are doing what we need to do to accomplish our goals. So, for this month so far, I am 3lbs from my goal with 18 days left to go in this month. So, let's keep on keeping on and get this done. Have a good week....

No comments:

Post a Comment