Saturday, June 26, 2010

The First Day

Okay.. today is the first day of the rest of my life.. I think I heard someone say that one time... or someone wrote it or something.. I had to work today.. I am not going to write down everything I eat in a day... I don't think that is going to help me any.. but what i will do, and i am pretty much making this up as i go along, will blog 1-2 times weekly on my progress. I have had a few people show interest, and would like for them to join me in this journey. The more people that join, the more support we all will have for each other. Fell free to blog if you like.. maybe we can all sort of tell how we are feeling that day. I think our mood, what kind of day we are having determines what goes in our mouths. Now i am not a shrink nor am I a doctor.. i am far from it. I am just someone who is tired of being overweight and not being able to walk like i used to.. being able to play with my grand kids like i would like.. Yes.. I know .. I said grand kids.. I have 2.. they and my3 kids my boyfriend, my mom and my brothers and sister (not in that order of course) are my world... I wouldn't take anything for my family. We may have to do some rearranging in the family, but no one could pay me to replace them. It is getting late and i have blabbed on enough.. is that even a word.. Good Night my blogger family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment