Monday, January 30, 2012
I'm Back.....
Okay after a LOOOOONNNG 11months I am back.. doing pretty good... I have re-started my journey. Restarted a lot of things you could say. I am now working in home health and also working, for the tax season, doing taxes. I have been back on track for about 2 months now and have a wonderful partner who is working with me. So far I have lost 16lbs and counting. I am so ready for a change.. What is different this time you ask? Well I have someone here to work with me and to help me stay on track... also .. changing jobs was the best thing i could have done.. less stress and all... ok.. so I have something to put in here at a later date.. I am off.. just going to take my walk.. later people.. I hope some of you will join me in my loosing journey...God bless you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment