Thursday, March 29, 2012
A HOT MIN
It has been a "hot Minute" since my last post.. I am happy to say I finally went past the plateau I was at.. only by a lb or two.. but never the less.. I have cracked through it.. So, with tax season coming to an end in a few weeks... it will give me a little more time to focus on my journey.. It has been a crazy few weeks.. but I have hung in there and won a few small battles. Right now I am struggling with the"I want some ice cream" child inside of me... but.. I think what I am going to do is go get a small Ice cream and enjoy before I get the 1/2 gallon and eat the whole thing.. Hope everyone has a blessed week... "you don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment